Thursday, August 03, 2006

MY FIRST SHARE TRADE......!!!!!!!

HI ALL...........
King is back after a loooooooong break.......

But this time with a real interesting and funny story of my great loss in SHARE TRADING...!!!!

Ok…ok…..
Now let me start with this interesting story………I entered the share market today!!!!!!!
It’s really a gr8 experience so thought of sharing it with u all…….

Okey……….what’s this share market???? Is the BIG Q……….well, infact, I don’t know….!! But I’m trying and struggling hard to learn it in detail….. I was told its something magical but today I realized it……..oh……..so much of tension……I was staring at zee business and saw that ranbaxy labs’ shares are jumping and trying to kiss the sky……so I purchased some shares of it (I wont disclose how many ‘coz the number of shares is too low!!!)……..then began the real excitement…..blood pressure went as high as the share value and I was connected to the net the whole day.….and I felt as if the lady in zee business was talking to me continuously…..giving me the updates of ranbaxy…….
I purchased them for 392.70 per share and the graph started to rise……393……..395………and within half an hour it was almost close to 399………I was jumping with joy and my reverie started………
Earning lakhs and lakhs and my bank acc full of market money……..a zee ad fuelled my reverie telling that they are the most trustworthy channel and how a 16 yr boy was earning millions a day….!!!!!!! Believe me they showed it in such a manner that I trusted them and I thought I would be the next person whom they would shoot (camera shooting not the gun shooting….)………

By then my share value had reached 400 and then I don’t know who laid a weight on the arrow pointer…….the share started to fall……..it fell…..fell……….fell……..and was inversely proportional to my blood pressure!!!!!
I called my brother twice and messaged him many a times and asked him whether to keep the shares or sell them off???????
But he asked me to retain them………..
Then came down the share value and never glanced up!!!!!!
By the end of the day it stopped at 389…….!!!!!! I’m hitting myself for not having sold my shares when it reached 400…..:-(
But its ok………day started with a value of 380 and closed at 389…………so not bad.
So in a couple of days I can expect a profit!!!!!!
So this was my first share trade…..
But was really thrilling……I’m lovin it(oh ya…even McDonalds is in share market and was a day loser.!!!!!)
Ok………now another scape goat enters the DALAL STREET!!!!! Lets c whether I’ll win or lose…..
Wish me all the best…….
and will visit soon

take care....
HARSHA BHAT (the share trader!!!!!!!!)
pls dont laugh........

0 people mind to share what they feel: