Thursday, February 01, 2007

GOA.........a nice place to live............

11th jan to 13th jan.........my diary saw my happiest face...and....a 70 mm binaca smile...



"amidst the sea.......blessed by sun....we r at the mercy of waves"


"we stayed at my uncle's farm house........ah.....awesome place to live!!!!"



"if they r the companions....who wants to come back???....goa...an awesome place to live...."


"bliss of solitude.........thats y i se....goa..an aewsome place to live"



"me n shishir...about to fly high....about to reach the sky......ah awesome place to live.....!!!!!"



"i know i'm sexy.....!!if guys r so sexy...hey gals.....it's an awesome place to live!!!"



"2 similies meet.......ocean and me!!!!!!ahhhh....goa..an awesome place to live..."





"i can wait here till my last breath.....!!!goa...an awesome place to live!!!"


...........................
oh...cant 4gt those days..............3 days......worth a life!!!!!!!!!!!

GOA........AN AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE............

0 people mind to share what they feel: