Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

Ok…here I’m growing up in the world of blogging………how it all started????
Hmmmm…actually I donno….thought of blogging and so I started….
Last year saree day was the day I started it…this yr saree day is over and I’m 1 year young in the world of blog…

Ok…many things happened,…many things I shared with u guys…got some comments…some went uncommented….some shared my happiness with the world and some expressed my fury n anger…..

But thanx to all my readers and I celebrated 1st yr of my blogging by eatin my favourite chocolate cake!!!!me n my blog and nobody was ther to celebrate……!!!!! But I enjoyed it…
Hope my blogging will go on nd on nd on……hopefully……
I’m waiting for new topics…..i’m waiting for my mind to think nd feel something….
Or may be I’m waiting for my life and my time to run faster so that I travel more in my life and can blog more…..
But…
I don’t clogging while blogging…
So I blog only when I feel like sharing something with the world….not any other time…

Ok that’s it…
Cheers ………a champagne popped in the name of my blogs………cheers…..

0 people mind to share what they feel: