Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Am I ADDICTED??? I asked myself

How addicted…
Ganja held, cocaine held, suspects arrested,
Fagging in public banned….but who gives a damn..i Still enjoy being an exhaust pipe…
Statutory warning: Cigarette smoking is injurious to health….
Blah Blah Blah……
I used to blame many people for smoking in public, about their addictions and the most important thing..Not being able to control their minds from addictions…
BUT…
What is addiction????…yesterday night I gave it a thought…. To be frank, from a few days I’m feeling the need of browsing the net freely…Exploring my old, struck-0-philic computer at dharwad...opening my folder…checking my inbox for a pretty long 30 minutes….downloading movies….ahhh….when will I get those days back??
I was feeling so damn restless and wanted it badly…. But alas....i’m here..alone…800Km away from all my beloved ones….and rubbing my A** for my daily bread….
And suddenly I thought... is this how a smoker feels after staying away from cig for a long time…or is this how a druggy feels at rehab centres??? And if that is addiction and we blame it…What is this?? What was the feeling I just felt???
So after a lot of "tumbling-of-thoughts" in my mind, I defined addiction as a mental desire…
And then onwards I felt either I should stop my addiction or stop feeling irritated about the druggists and the faggers…Afterall it’s the mind which matters and not the cause…
But ofcourse…the latter 2 are injurious but mine is mentally stressful….so I’ve not yet decided which one is to be stopped…But will stop one of the two…blaming them or missing home…..That’s for sure….

P.S: I really don’t know why I’m writing this.

-Harsha Bhat

0 people mind to share what they feel: