Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally.......INTO BOSCH!!!!!!!

Finally into BOSCH!!!!!!!!!


How did I make through rb?? I sometimes ask this quest to myself. And that is when I go to that day. That day when more than 500 students from all over north karnataka had assembled at sdmcet and I was there too. But not to write the exam or attend the interview but to help as a volunteer. Poor students will have a tough time in finding places at sdmcet.(It took 2 yrs for me to find the right spot in the right way…I applied shortest path algorithm!!!)…Ther was a ppt held at ccf seminar hall and it was jam-packed with the aspirants. But poor harsha was not interested at all. He stood there near the stone bench chattin and making fun of hula(Sandeep doddaballapur is his 'father-kept-name'!!!) he had got the koining date on 7th of july…the earliest of all. And he was the ;ast to get placed in our group. And suddenly all started shouting "yeee,,,bare written anta le Ppa…" so I thought y not give it a shot…and mind said yes.

So now the next important job was to find a pen!!! And for all such things there is one person who has been supporting me…yes…Keerti bai…my best frnd and the strongest…(lol..my left hand is numb already)…so I managed to get a pen very easily…and finally I was in the ccd seminar hall to write the exam…

I had almost forgotten that there is a language called c and aptitude was at the lowest level.but who cares??? Who is gonna join bosch??? "hanga mushkiri le ppaaaa…." is wat I said to keerti and she was pretty serious about it. She sat besides me. So finally the exam started.

50% c :-( and 50% aptitude :-/ ….i was not worried at all, coz one thing kept swiping through my mind.."bosch yara hogtar le ppaaaa"…

So I started marking and I seriously donno wat I was doin…and after an hour I was outta my chair…

And forgot bosch..

So started worrying again for the recession and no openings….and thought of writing elitmus..wrote it too (btw this was after a month I wrote RB exam) But the paper went horrible. And was narrating this to kodihalli and pai (yes the head F***** pai) at majestic and slowly we went to garuda mall.. Were lunching there and I got a call from banglore number…I sasid "HELLO" and that was a call from bosch….and then I faced the interview and then right now I'm here. In my cubicle…in a german company bosch.. In it's eos2 department. And I remember the day when I said "bosch yaar hogtaar le ppaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "….

-Harsha Bhat

0 people mind to share what they feel: