Monday, September 07, 2009

The feel that I seldom feel...



something's seriously wrong with me. My health has always been that "something"..but this time it's not my health....my mind doesnt seem to be in greatest of its form. What is it? why is my mind not in its senses...what is that one thing which is hollowing my mind like a termite....can i name it? can i tame it? can i blame it??? i speak aloud and ask myself..but the mind reaches the same disturbed state and the answer i get is NULL...well...if that sounds a bit too technical...my mind doesn stop at a point...still the quest is on...for the termite...someday i might find u...i might fight u...i might kill u and emerge victorious...leading my life...without hesitation...without begging...without crying....and with smile all over...come out u termite...the day i find u....i'll slay u...slaughter u...will trash u from my mind forever...But what if the day doesnt come at all? What if i die in the quest of the termite..What if i find it someday and it's too late...and i have no other choice than to live with u!!! Oh holy shit.....i cant take this anymore...cannot really take this anymore....The day i emerge victorious....i shall cry...i shall shout...shall woooooooooooo and yipppppie around....
Waiting for the day...Counting each day.....waiting for the day...
-Harsha

4 people mind to share what they feel:

Sheshachal said...

hmm harsha....i always admire you because of your spirit to achieve your endaviour......once you set your target you never look back untill u achieve it.....and by the way you have your unique way of doing it....nice to see this article which is nicely picturising your emotional struggle with your vibrant spirit to find and hit the point of trouble.......

harsha bhat said...

@ sheshachal: Thanks for the compliment..The day i posted this was one bad day...was really pissed off with everything around.so this came outta my mind...!!!

Niveditha said...

Came out of mind?? do u have it???? he he he.. kiding dude.. btw nice post.. "its all the moha maya in u bacchaa.. conquere it or else it will conquere u.."
Okk.. enuf of jokes.. wat happened???

harsha bhat said...

@niv: enu ille...very pissed off..so just a post